Vinning Assistant - Lower Hutt
- Your Birthday off and paid for!
- Free WoF's
- Free Life & Trauma insurance
- Pre-Purchase Discounts
Join VINZ, the trusted experts in vehicle inspection. We are seeking a Vinning Assistant to join our Lower Hutt team to support the certification process of newly imported vehicles.
If you have a passion for cars and the automotive industry, a sound work ethic and enjoy being part of a close knit team - this is the job for you!
In partnership with Waka Kotahi (NZTA), we inspect, test, and certify new and used vehicles to ensure they comply with government regulations and are safe on our roads.
As a Vinning Assistant you will be:
- Collecting vehicle details and entering onto check sheets or tablets.
- Creating vehicle records in Landata and assigning a VIN.
- Stamping VIN plates and affixing to vehicles.
- Entering pass / fail results, and affixing WOF's when passed.
- Stripping out and reassembling vehicles.
You will need to be, or have:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- A clean and ideally full drivers' licence.
- A methodical approach.
- Ability to follow mandated work processes.
- Reasonable computer skills, and attention to detail.
Work with the best in automotive inspection!
Complete the brief questionnaire and upload your CV - it's easy to apply!